The watch features a cream-white silver dial with circular frosted rings, polished Roman numerals with red and gold plating and cambered gems.The dazzling dial features a calendar window, power storage hands, and a small second hand dial, protected by a wear-resistant sapphire glass mirror.
The case is made of 39.5mm fine steel with a brown leather strap.The chronograph has a 2627 coaxial movement inside.
- Power storage display
- The small second hand dish
- The date shown
- Swiss official astronomical observatory table
- Automatic winding watch
- Table ear spacing: 20 mm
- Chain: Leather strap
- Case: pure steel case
- Case diameter: 39.5 mm
- Table mirror: Round arc wear-resistant sapphire glass table mirror, internal anti-reflective treatment
- Water resistance: 3 atmospheres (30 m / 100 ft)
- Movement:Omega 2627 movement
- Coaxial escapement system automatic chain up observatory movement, rhodium plated surface.
- 48 hours of power storage
- Automatic chain